http://www.greenzoner.com/img/layout/greenzoner.png

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Read this if you speak english (Esto esta en Ingles)

Hello everyone this is my first post with no translating ends.I am going to talk a little about my self and the blog.

First of all my name is Sebastian, I am from Colombia but I live in the US.I have done this blog in two languages with the end of bringing more people together and to help people who don't speak English.This Blog will be open for people from the whole world.There is a chat box on one side so people talk and help each other i will also be checking the chat box.There will Sweepstakes,contests,givaways,etc. There will a lot of stuff going on in this blog.If anybody needs help with anything I am here to help, just E-mail me and I will get to you a.s.a.p.Please Vote for me everybody!Thanks a Lot!isebastian94.



www.greenzoner.com

No comments:

Post a Comment