http://www.greenzoner.com/img/layout/greenzoner.png

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Finally Greenzoner is back!/Porfin Vuelve Greenzoner!

Finally!After 50 GzDays GreenZoner.com is back on the game (btw I'm in the redemption yay :D). This also means that this blog is also up and running again. Hope everyone has luck with redemption ;)







Por fin! Despues de 50 Dias Gz GreenZoner.com vuelve al juego( Por sierto q ya entre al redemption...Si necesiatn ayuda con algo mandenme un mensaje).Esto tambien significa trabajo para el blog! Suerte para todos.



www.greenzoner.com

3 comments:

  1. I have a blog and I want to join the blog contests I sent a msg with my info but they sent it back to me do you know how can I add my blog to greenzoner (my country do not have any blogs in gz so my blog will be the first)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wait they will put it up eventually

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanx but I don't understand why they sent my msgs back to me ???
    this is my blog: http://iraqies-greenzoner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete